AusPlays

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Accelerated: A Halo Reach Trick Jumping Video

AHP Wombat
    AHP Wombat
    Administrator
    Administrator

Posts12
    LocationVeNoMz bed :)

Accelerated: A Halo Reach Trick Jumping Video Empty Accelerated: A Halo Reach Trick Jumping Video

Post by AHP Wombat Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:14 am

Hey guys its been a while since my last trick jumping video but Escapist and I are happy to present Accelerated a Halo Reach: trick jumping dualtage. For months on end we were let down by many people who said they would edit our video but they never got round to it, so Escapist and I took things into our own hands and this is what we came up with.

This is Mr Escapists first ever trick jumping video so I really hope you appreciate the effort he put into landing solid jumps and doing the capturing which is also another first for him (Criticism come at him bro). The editing in this video is done by me Wombat, this is my first official montage edit so I hope the editing is to par for all your standards and i hope the jumps are presented in an easy to follow fashion, So without further adue I present Accelerated.

Escapist and I would really appreciate it if you could drop us a sub on our channels.
    Youtube.com/AHPWombat
    Youtube.com/Clutch forMVP

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:57 pm